JANUARY 13, 2020
Under the direction of the MSA’s Board of Directors
- Manage all office administrative activities and monitor MSA communications including social media.
- Prepare and submit proposals to potential funding sources which allow the MSA to conduct projects and activities within the Margaree Watershed
- Prepare and submit final documentation required by the partners who have supplied funds to support our conservation/habitat activities (Adopt-a Stream AAS, Recreational Fisheries Conservation Partnership Program RFCPP and Atlantic Canada Opportunity Agency ACOA for example)
- Coordinate and participate in our annual DINNER/AUCTION fund raising activities.
- Prepare articles for the MSA newsletter, photos and videos for the MSA Facebook page, and various presentations & reports.
- Enter data describing all watershed habitat restoration activities into the MSA database including GPS coordinates and photographs of structures.
- Mentor/supervise a summer student.
Download the complete job opportunity
Document Title: msa-employment-jan-2020-01A.pdf – PDF document 70 Kb