The Margaree Salmon Association is announcing the following date for the 2020 Annual General Meeting.
2020 Margaree Salmon Association’s
Annual General Meeting
When: Friday, October 9
Where: Cranton Crossroad Community Centre
Time: Meeting starts at 6:00pm
To register, please contact:
MSA Coordinator: Erin Gillis
Tel.: 1-902-248-2555 (Monday to Thursday)
Due to Covid-19, we must follow the following protocol:
- Pre-registration by September 30, 2020 is mandatory to ensure social distancing is planned for and maintained; only those pre-registered will be permitted to enter the Community Centre. Memberships may be purchased upon arrival, as long as you pre-register. Your current phone number is also required when registering for potential tracking purposes.
- Everyone attending must enter through the side door via the MSA office.
- Masks are mandatory for all attendees.
- Anyone who has travelled outside of the Atlantic Bubble within 14 days of this meeting cannot attend.
- Attendance records will be completed.
- Proxy votes must be registered with Erin Gillis at the address below by September 30, 2020
- Physical distancing must be maintained throughout the meeting.
- Covid screening questions will be asked prior to your entering the centre.
- No food or drink will be permitted.
- Only MSA members of good standing may attend
- All other Nova Scotia Health protocols will be followed (hand washing, cleaning of facility, etc.)
Download a PDF version of the MSA’s AGM announcement.
In accordance with Article 22 of the MSA Bylaws, Proxy Voting is allowed at any Annual, Special or Board meeting.
Proxy Voting Form
You can download the following form and submit it to the MSA’s Coordinator before September 20, 2020. Download the proxy form for more details.