The Margaree Salmon Association (MSA) is hiring a summer student for 2023. This position is a
full-time temporary position for students who are aged 15 – 30, enrolled in school and returning
to school in the fall of 2023.
The primary role of the summer student is to support MSA’s coordinator and board of directors
through the summer field season. The summer student will work both independently and as part
of a team. Ongoing training and mentoring will be provided.
– Receive, distribute and respond to emails, mail, and phone calls.
– Maintain and update databases
– Order and organize supplies.
– Assist coordinator and field tech with data collection.
– Order, organize and sell promotional materials
– Draft documents and reports
– Assist in community events.
– Draft posts for social media
– Other duties assigned as required.
– Excellent written and verbal communication.
– Team Player
– Experience with docs, spreadsheets, presentations (Microsoft office, or google
– Ability to follow instructions.
Drivers license and personal vehicle and asset.
Apply by sending a resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.